Every month we’re sitting down with a member of the Velez Managed Services team and asking them a series of questions so you can get to know them better! This month’s Feature Friday is our HR & Recruitment Manager, Kleodora Brahimi!
1. What is your role at Velez?
HR & Recruitment Manager
2. What does your typical work day involve?
Although my days are never the same and there is always something new to deal with, typically I start by greeting everyone and ensuring everyone is coming in to work happy! I then go through emails and plan my day – taking care of anything urgent! Often I have a lot of documentation to create/go through. I also like to try and have at least one individual meeting with a member of the team to check in with and see how they are doing. Our team often spend lunch together as well so we can have some time to catch up personally!
3. What do you enjoy most about your role at Velez?
Cooperating with the team, the atmosphere at work, how interesting I find my job role/duties (no day is boring!) and the freedom I get to manage my work.
4. What motivates you at work?
Nothing has demotivated me so far! I love my job too much and hopefully it will carry on like this.
1.Do you have any hidden talents?
I really enjoy dealing with interior design
2. What do you enjoy doing at the weekend?
On weekends I like to travel or do something different like visit another city, nature etc. I often spend some time working as well!
3. What is the best place you have visited?
It’s hard to pick my favourite as I have visited many different places! However one I felt was magical was Watkins Glen in New York – it was so peaceful and felt like being in another world. Oh, and the fireworks at Disney!
4. If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
Fly a plane
5. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do or buy?
I would buy a Mercedes! And travel and buy property.
6. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
Book, food, everything else
7. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Maybe Landing in London by 3 Doors Down
8. What is your favourite food?
Shrimp, good sushi, vegetables
9. Do you have a motto or personal mantra?
Everything happens for a better reason / Don’t think too much about what happened, think more about what now…